SK-ACPe: 2-Door Panel
The SK-ACPE Advanced Control Panel is a highly sophisticated, yet easy to use, two-door access control unit. The SK-ACPe is an upgraded version of its well known, dependable and reliable predecessor, the SK-ACP. It features built-in Ethernet connectivity, improved surge suppression, more transaction storage and a faster 32-bit ARM Cortex RISC Processor. The unit accepts readers that have a Wiegand output with almost any card technology.
Each of the two doors controlled by the unit is completely independent of the other and is configured, programmed and viewed separately. Each has:
- A separate node address.
- Two programmable inputs which may be programmed to function as a door open, remote inactive, door monitor, tamper, arming circuit, door unlock, or user defined input.
- Two outputs. One output is the relay that activates the door-operating device. The other output is programmable to activate under one of many possible alarm conditions, time zone or card violations.
As a stand alone, the unit may be programmed using a PC either locally or via a modem over standard phone lines. Transaction information is stored by the unit and may be downloaded to a PC or printer.
SK-NET™ Access Control Software is an easy-to-use Windows®-based program for managing SK-ACPe or NOVA.16 control panels.
- The SK-NET-DM basic software controls up to 200 doors using RS-485, and it also allows a single TCP/ IP connection.
- SK-NET™-MLD Multi-Location Software is required for dial-up modem use or multiple TCP/IP connections, and allows an unlimited number of locations or Secura Key panels to be connected via TCP/IP.
- SK-NET-MLD also features fully integrated ID badging software.
Access Control Kits – Secura Key offers SK-NET with the SK-ACPe control panels in a variety of specially priced 2-door access control kits. The kits include everything you need to control access for 2 doors except the cabling and door locking devices. The kits include:
- SK-NET basic software and manual,
- (1) SK-ACPE control panel,
- (1) power supply, and;
- (2) proximity readers in your choice of either HF or LF
SK-ACPe Panels 2-Door Access Control Panels
- RKWM"S" Shaped Mullion Style, Proximity Reader w/ Wiegand Output, 125 KHz, Black
- SK-ACPE-LE2-Door Control Panel, w/Ethernet, 10” X 11” Enclosure, Circuit Board and Connectors
- SK-ACPE-NE2-Door Control Panel, w/Ethernet, No Enclosure, Circuit Board and Connectors
- SK-ACPE-PCBA2-Door Control Panel, w/Ethernet, No Enclosure, no Connectors, Circuit Board only
- NETCONVDB-9 Female RS-232 to RS-422/485 Conv. without Power Supply
- NETCONVPDB-9 Female RS-232 to RS-422/-485 Conv. w/ Power Supply (Req when computer is >100’ From SK-ACPE, SK-MRCP or 28SA+)
- SK-ACP-CONComplete set of connectors for SK-ACP(E)-PCBA
- SK-LANTCP/IP External Device Server with Power Supply. Use with older SK-ACPs. (Not used with SK-ACPE).
- SK-LAN-230INTERNATIONAL ONLY-TCP/IP External Device Server w/Power Supply. Use with older SK-ACPs. (Not used with SK-ACPE).
- SK-LAN-MODSerial-to-Ethernet adapter, plugs into SK-ACP New Revision. 1,2 (Not used with SK-ACPE)
- SK-PLUG9DB9 Female 6" Pigtail Computer Connector (for computers with COM port or SK-USB)
- SK-USBUSB-to-Serial Converter (For Computers without a COM Port)
- SK-WIO-1Single-door interface, RS-485, Wiegand Input, use with SK-MRCP, fits in US J-Box
- SK-WLSE-MOD802.11 b/g LAN interface, plugs into CPU board at J12, use with SK-MRCP or SK-ACPE
- SKMDM56K Baud External Modem with Power Supply (Requires SK-NET-MLD software) Use with SK-ACPE or SK-MRCP.
- SKQUICKCONNDB9 to RJ11 6’ cable - Laptop to SK-ACP or 28SA+ (not used with SK-ACPE)
- SK-NET-MLD-CS10SK-NET™ Multi-Location Client/Server License For 10 Users, includes ID Badge Printing Capability
- SK-NET-MLD-CS15SK-NET™ Multi-Location Client/Server License For 15 Users, includes ID Badge Printing Capability
- SK-NET-MLD-CS2SK-NET™ Multi-Location Client/Server License For 2 Users, includes ID Badge Printing Capability
- SK-NET-MLD-CS5SK-NET™ Multi-Location Client/Server License For 5 Users, includes ID Badge Printing Capability
- SK-NET-MLD-UPGRADEUpgrade an existing SK-NET-MLD to latest version (must include serial number from customer’s current software)
- SKNETDMBasic SK-NET™ Software w/ Disk & Manual (allows 1 TCP/IP connection)
- SKNETMLDSK-NET™ w/ Multi-Location, Dial-Up and multiple TCP/IP connections